What is a Secure Web Gateway?
A secure web gateway is a cyberbarrier that keeps unauthorized traffic from entering an organization’s network. A secure web gateway offers protection against online security threats by enforcing company security policies and filtering malicious internet traffic in real-time by standing between all incoming and outgoing data. The secure web gateway allows users to only access approved, secure websites—all others are blocked.
Prevent Your Network and Data From Being Compromised
A secure web gateway is essential for keeping your company’s network and safe protected, and will help you to stay compliant with the regulations that affect your business and the data you protect.
Your organization might not be able to afford the dedicated IT staff to install, configure and/or maintain a secure web gateway – that’s where we come in.
Leverage DirectDefense’s expertise in cyber security, with a secure web gateway managed services solution.
Our Secure Web Gateway Services include:
- Secure web gateway configuration, administration, monitoring, report generation and support.
- Creation and on-going maintenance of URL filters for approved and blocked web addresses – whitelists and blacklists.
- Setting controls for data flowing not only into, but out of the network as well.
- Reporting on all data and traffic coming into and leaving the network.
- Enforcing consistent cyber security and compliance standards for all end users regardless of the type or location of used device or computer.
Secure Web Gateway as a Managed Service Solution
Through our secure web gateway managed service solutions, your organization can leverage our expertise and experience in cyber security. With a fully-customizable service package, you can choose the level of support that best fits your security staff’s needs and meets the operational and governance requirements of your company.