There are three key actions to perform when analyzing security threats to your organization:
- Examine vulnerabilities and risks within the network that would allow a breach
- Identify any breaches that have already taken place
- Assess company behavior to make changes or institute policies where necessary to help improve your overall security
DirectDefense addresses all three areas when performing a threat analysis as part of a managed security services agreement.
New Business Initiatives
In the planning phases of a business initiative involving new IT systems and/or application rollouts, threat and SWOT analysis remains an often ignored or poorly conducted action. As part of our managed services agreement, we will:
- Provide a stated risk tolerance specific to your organization as it pertains to information security.
- Perform a thorough threat analysis to identify your information security risks.
- Educate information security professionals on how to quantify risk and speak the language in terms the business will understand.
- Develop processes and programs that help manage the dynamics and variability of information security risk quantification.
Existing Business Functions
Many organizations fail to adequately assess their security risk until something happens to bring it to the top of the list. Don’t risk being vulnerable to risk. As part of our threat analysis managed security services agreement, we will:
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of your current information security vulnerabilities, risk level and/or potential liabilities.
- Put your organization back in charge of its security, turning risks into opportunities to create results.
- Help position your organization for a successful future state with an improved overall security posture.
- Educate employees on information security best practices to position everyone on the team for success and improve their ability to help prevent security threats.
- Detailed Threat Analysis Report
- Business Processes and Assets
- Potential Loss Exposure
Threat Analysis as a Managed Security Service Solution
Through our threat analysis managed security service solution, your organization can leverage our expertise and experience in cyber security. With a fully-customizable service package, you can choose the level of support that best fits your security staff’s needs and meets the operational and governance requirements of your company.