There are three key actions to perform when analyzing security threats to your organization:
- Examine vulnerabilities and risks within the network that would allow a breach
- Identify any breaches that have already taken place
- Assess company behavior to make changes or institute policies where necessary to help improve your overall security
DirectDefense address all three areas when performing a threat analysis as part of a managed services agreement.
New Business Initiatives
In the planning phases of a business initiative involving new IT systems and/or application rollouts, risk analysis remains and often ignored or poorly conducted action. As part of our managed services agreement, we will:
- Provide a stated risk tolerance specific to your organization as it pertains to information security.
- Perform a thorough threat analysis to identify your information security risks.
- Educate information security professionals on how to quantify risk and speak the language in terms the business will understand
- Develop processes and programs that help manage the dynamics and variability of information security risk quantification.
Existing Business Functions
Many organizations fail to adequately assess their security risk until something happens to bring it to the top of the list. Don’t risk being vulnerable to risk. As part of our managed services agreement, we will:
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of your current information security vulnerabilities, risk level and/or potential liabilities.
- Put your organization back in charge of its security, turning risks into opportunities to create results.
- Help position your organization for a successful future state with an improved overall security posture.
- Educate employees on information security best practices to position everyone on the team for success and ability to help prevent security threats.
- Detailed Analysis Report
- Business Processes and Assets
- Potential Loss Exposure