Learn the skills to design, develop and maintain secure network environments and software. DirectDefense offers many options for developers to train with our team of experts and learn the experiences and knowledge that have shaped our place in the industry.
SECURITY TRAINING FOR DEVELOPERS
- Introduction to Application Security (OWASP Top 10)
- Security Training for Developers – .NET
- Security Training for Developers – JAVA/J2EE
- Security Training for Developers – C/C++
- Top 10 Application Security Defenses
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND BEST PRACTICES
- PCI DSS Training for Developers
- HIPAA/FISMA/SOX Security Training
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Introduction to Mobile Application Security (IOS & Android)
- Security Training for Mobile Developers–IOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Security Training for Mobile Developers–Android
SECURITY TRAINING FOR QA
- Security Testing for QA
SECURITY TRAINING FOR MANAGERS/ARCHITECTS
- Security Testing for Managers/Architects
- Threat Modeling
SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
DATABASE SECURITY AND BEST PRACTICES
- Oracle/SQL Server DBA Security Best Practices
COMPUTER-BASED TRAINING (CBT) INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- On-Demand: Delivered 24/7, students can access the content from anywhere on the Internet and proceed at their own pace. The training environment allows interaction with other members via real-time chat and course forums.
- Interactive: Illustrative videos help students understand key concepts. Quizzes and learning games ensure students grasp training content and stay engaged. Tools and techniques demonstrated step-by-step promote skills replication in the real world.
- Customized: The content is customized to integrate your company policies, procedures, and best practices, creating a learning experience that maximizes our content with your procedures.
- Tracking and Reporting: One of the big challenges with any kind of training is the difficulty to measure benefits and see return on investment for the organization. The training solution provides tracking and reporting capabilities that provide specific and measurable results for each student. Some of the information that could be generated includes:
- Course usage, including total views, unique views, average number of views per day, and unique student views per day.
- Detailed question-and-answer reports on how individuals answered on the quiz.
- Trend reports that identify relationships among different groups and provide valuable insight.
- User portal that allows users to view personal history and run their own reports.
- Guestbook interface to collect detailed feedback information from the users.