What You Get With a BCDR Plan
We have developed a 3-phased BCDR Assessment and Roadmap that follows established industry standards based on NIST SP 800-34.
PHASE 1: Information Gathering & Document Review
We conduct an assessment of:
- existing disaster recovery documentation
- impact on your business of all systems and processes
- known risks and deficiencies
- existing mitigatory processes or controls
PHASE 2: Interviews with Company Personnel & Stakeholders
- Identify implemented processes that have not been fully documented
- Understand roles and responsibilities in disaster scenarios
PHASE 3: Analysis, Reporting, and Mitigation Strategies
- Analyze planning gaps or deficiencies
- Establish mitigation recommendations
- Create a final report
A Plan That Evolves With Your Business and Industry
BCDR is more successful with routine maintenance and updating to account for changing economic, security, and natural environments.
Planning: An Incident Response Plan puts your team in complete control following a ransomware or other security attack so you can be better prepared and recover faster.
Updating: An annual review of your BCDR program helps shed light on any documentation updates or plan changes.
Testing: A tabletop exercise puts your response plan to the test in a real-world scenario, and helps you fine-tune your BCDR program accordingly.
When your revenues and reputation are at stake, don’t get caught off-guard. Contact us to adopt a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan today.