How to Comply with ISO 27001-27002
Developed by the International Standards Organization (ISO), ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 provide guidance to organizations seeking to manage security of data assets and implement security best practices. ISO certifications to demonstrate ISO compliance are globally recognized and critical to demonstrating that you uphold a high security posture.
DirectDefense can help identify gaps between your organization’s current ISO compliance program and the ISO standards 27001/27002. We can also help you develop a remediation plan and produce a final detailed report on your organization’s ISO compliance.
DirectDefense services can fully support your security program and ensure you’re adhering to ISO standards and become ISO compliant.
Our ISO Compliance services include:
- ISO 27001/27002 Readiness/Health Check Assessment
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Gap Analysis
- Development, Review and Assessment of ISMS Policies and Procedures
- Security Architecture Design, Assessment and Review
- Development of Technical and Management Security Controls and Standards