Attacks May be Increasing, But So Can Your Security
In today’s digital age, the number of security incidents is increasing every year, highlighting the importance of cyber security. One report suggests that the cost of cyber security threats will rise to $6 trillion annually by 2021, encompassing everything from damage and destruction of sensitive data, stolen money, lost productivity, theft of intellectual property, theft of personal and financial data, embezzlement, fraud, post-attack disruption to businesses, forensic investigation, restoration and deleted hacked data and systems, to name a few.
The Far-Reaching Consequences of Cyber Security Threats
When it comes to cyber security threats, there’s a lot more at stake for companies besides financial loss.
- Loss of reputation and brand degradation due to customers becoming causalities of data breaches.
- Loss of business due to unavailability of the service.
- Loss of customers due to inability to meet service-level agreements (SLAs).
Understanding the importance of cyber security is the first step in protecting your organization from being vulnerable to threats.
DirectDefense can help you implement preventative measures to stop cyberattacks before they happen with these managed security solutions:
- Enterprise Risk Assessment – we will help you to understand the evolving risk of cyber security threats as it relates to your business
- Security & Vulnerability Testing – we will test and analyze your security environment and develop a security policy that encompasses the protection of data and hardware
- Network Access Control – management and monitoring of user and device access to your network and applications
- Cyber Security Training – we will train your organization on the importance of cyber security, preventative measures and best practices
- Incidence Response – creation of an incident response plan and ensuring it is followed
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Assessment – we will ensure your organization meets all compliance regulations and mandates for your industry as it relates to cybersecurity
With a fully customizable service package, you can choose the level of support that best fits into your security staff’s needs and meets the operational and governance requirements of your organization.
Keep your organization safe with protection from advanced threats from DirectDefense.