Protecting Your Business-Critical Network
Guest devices, BYOD… medical devices, IoT… the list of devices trying to gain access to your network isn’t getting any shorter. What are you going to do to protect your business-critical network?
Network Access Control (NAC) solutions aim to do just what the name implies. Through the use of pre-configured security policies, NAC solutions control what users and devices can access your network and monitor and control their activity once they are on the network. Network Access Control tools provide the visibility, access control and compliance capabilities that are required to strengthen your network security infrastructure.
Here’s the problem: There are a lot of details, nuances and various configuration parameters that need to be set to ensure only compliant, authenticated and trusted endpoint devices are permitted to access network resources and infrastructure.
Get the most value out of your existing or newly-implemented Network Access Control solution and ensure your network is protected. Let our DirectDefense team of security professionals manage your Network Access Control solution.
Our Network Access Control Managed Service will help you to meet these 3 key objectives:
- Create and manage identity and access management
- Ensure security policy is followed
- Enforce security policy, compliance and management of access control to your network
Define and enforce policies and roles of users to determine which resources certain users and devices have access to.
- Test and fine-tune your rules and policies.
- Remove, prevent and mitigate security risks to the entire network environment.
- Create inspection and compliance policies for improved security posture.
- Log and analyze failed authentications & deliver weekly reports to see trending data.
Network Access Control as a Managed Service Solution
Through our Network Access Control managed service solutions, your organization can leverage our expertise and experience in network security. With a fully-customizable service package, you can choose the level of support that best fits your security staff’s needs and meets the operational and governance requirements of your company.